Wednesday 18 July 2007

A Night Out...

Last night I had my first night out in Shanghai, with an American chap called Kenny and a few girls who, all of whom met on one of the Shanghai expat websites (I prmised myself I wasn't going to go out of my way to meet foreigners, and the promise lasted over two weeks, so I tried! Unfortunatly the students here just don't have the inclination or spending power to go into town at night, so I really had no choice).

We went to a pub that has an expat mixer event every Wednesday on the top floor and followed it with a salsa bar/club in the French Concession.

Lots of interesting things happened but I'm still digesting the experience, Seigo and Jono are in town for a few days from later today and then Kenny and I and a few others are going out again on Saturday, so expect a longer entry about in near future!

No comments: